The Law Office of Tarek Fakhouri, PLLC is engaged exclusively in the practice of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law. We are particularly devoted to assisting companies and individuals with their employment-based immigration needs. Our office provides many different types of U.S. immigration legal services for companies and individuals in the information technology, engineering, automotive, and healthcare industries. These U.S. immigration legal services that we provide include processing nonimmigrant U.S. immigration benefits including the H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, B-1, N-2, E-2, TN, and O-1 categories.
We also assist with the U.S. green card application process in the Employment-Based, Third Preference (EB-3) category, Employment-Based, Second Preference (EB-2) category, and Employment-Based, First Preference (EB-1) category. Our immigration legal services include processing PERM labor applications, National Interest Waiver (NIW) cases, Outstanding Professor Researcher Cases, Multi-National Manager/Executive cases, and Alien of Extraordinary Ability cases. While our office is particularly devoted to assisting companies and individuals with their employment-based immigration needs, our office handles a wide array of immigration matters. Our immigration legal services also include assistance with the U.S green card application process in the various Family-Based preference categories and assistance with Citizenship and Naturalization cases.
About Tarek Fakhouri, ESQ
Mr. Fakhouri has represented employers and individuals in connection with a wide array of immigration matters. His experience includes extensive work with employment-based and family-based immigrant petitions, nonimmigrant visas, adjustment of status issues and consular processing. He has also worked as a volunteer attorney for the AILA Michigan & Michigan Immigrant Rights Center, where he helped prepare Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications on behalf of promising young Michigan immigrants.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Business Administration from Wayne State University
- State of Michigan
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Detroit Regional Chamber
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Dearborn Chamber of Commerce
- State Bar of Michigan
We are a Michigan-Based Immigration Law Firm
While our office is located in Southfield, Michigan, the Law Office of Tarek Fakhouri, PLLC provides U.S. immigration legal services for businesses and individuals throughout the state of Michigan. Here are some of the cities that we work with:
- Oakland County: Addison, Auburn Hills, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield, Brandon, Clarkston, Clawson, Commerce Township, Farmington Hills, Farmington, Fenton, Ferndale, Franklin, Groveland, Hazel Park, Highland, Holly, Huntington Woods, Independence, Keego Harbor, Lake Angelus, Lake Orion, Lathrup Village, Leonard, Lyon, Madison Heights, Milford, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Oakland, Orchard Lake, Orion, Ortonville, Oxford, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac, Rochester Hills, Rochester, Rose, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Southfield, Springfield, Sylvan Lake, Troy, Walled Lake, Waterford, West Bloomfield, White Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake
- Macomb County: Armada Township, Armada Village, Bruce Township, Centerline, Chesterfield Township, Clinton Township, Eastpointe, Fraser, Grosse Pointe Shores, Harrison Township, Lenox Township, Macomb Township, Memphis, Mt. Clemens, New Baltimore, New Haven Village, Ray Township, Richmond, Richmond Township, Romeo, Roseville, Shelby Township, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Utica, Warren, Washington Township
- Wayne County: Allen Park, Belleville, Brownstown Township, Canton Charter Township, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Garden City, Gibralter, Grosse Ile Township, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park, Huron Charter Township, Inkster, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Melvindale, Northville, Northville Charter Township, Plymouth, Plymouth Township, Redford Charter Township, River Rouge, Riverview, Rockwood, Romulus, Southgate, Sumpter Township, Taylor, Trenton, Van Buren Charter Township, Wayne, Westland, Woodhaven, Wyandotte
- Washtenaw County: Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti, Barton Hills, Dexter, Augusta, Bridgewater, Freedom, Lima, Lodi, Lyndon, Manchester, Northfield, Pittsfield, Salem, Saline, Scio, Sharon, Superior, Sylvan, Webster, York
Our firms practice is also national in scope and we represent employers and individuals throughout the United States and from a wide array of different countries.